Hi friends, I thought about sharing my January goals with you.
- Make more time for myself: try to find some minutes to read a book or enjoy a cup of tea, this can only happen when my son is at the day care or asleep 🙂
- Meditate 10 minutes every day: I found an app called Headspace and I love to use it, there are many guided meditations, you can start from the basics or pick a particular one based on your mood or a specific mindset that you want to achieve.
- Enjoy the present moment: that means put away the phone sometimes or switch off the music, just being focused on what I am doing or experiencing.
- Listen to art podcasts: I recently discovered The Striving Artist on Spotify and it’s a really good one, then there is the one and only Andy J Pizza with his Creative Pep Talk, you can’t miss it!
- Eat veggies with every meal: sometimes I skip the veggies, this doesn’t happen too often though, only when I am lazy to cook.
- Visualize the life I want to have: I read that if you visualize your dreams or your goals these are easier to be achieved. I started to do it and some good things are already happening (stay tuned to know more ).
What are yours? Write some in the comments!